Currently I study HNC/D Classical Music at Stevenson College Edinburgh. I am a practiced performer having experience of live performances with several music groups. I have composed highly individual pieces of music, which have been recorded and produced in three CDs. I am also a member of the Clarsach Society, Edinburgh.
· Support artist on Keyboard and Vocals at the Karine Polwart concert in Torphicen, 2007.
· Solo vocals with the Spolkestra, Indie folk band, Open Arms tour and CD 2008.
· Pianist and vocalist, solo and group performance for a charity concert and CD with Zass, raising funds for RNIB. 2009.
· Solo performances on Piano, duet on Celtic Harp, group performance on Djembi drum and vocals for a Scottish Down’s Syndrome Association charity concert. Fellow musicians and myself produced this concert, 2010.
· Series of music and movement workshops for children aged 9 to 18, Planned and provided with colleagues for the Scottish Down’s Syndrome Association, 2010.
· Performing at the World Skills Open Ceremony 2011 at the O2 Arena London, as a singer in the Stevenson College Edinburgh Choir.
· Various informal street performances playing Celtic Harp and Djembi Drum in Venice Italy, Cove Ireland and Edinburgh with various fellow musicians, from 2009 to present.