Last week I had my first St Margaret's FP Choir rehearsal in my music room at my house. I managed to successfully do a warm-up which consisted of some rounds and a rhyme based on the C major scale. I thought that the warm up was too long because it left me very little time for covering new material. I tried to introduce 'The Seal Lullaby', however I only had the soprano part learned so I was under prepared. I really learnt a lot from this session for example, I need to keep my warm ups short and do more work on repertoire. Otherwise it can get dull and the end of the rehearsal came before we really got into the material and people's concentration started to go.